Saturday, July 21, 2007

SPANK! Road trip and Beach Hanabi PARTY

YAY

The road trip was alot of FUN. I got picked up in Shinjuku, just out front of work, and I had to change from work clothes into "Spank!" clothes at work...which your not allowed to do, but ehhh who cares I'm leaving soon.

KG was the driver, Yuki was the gps navigator and it was me Tabouchi, Saki, Eri and Maya in the back. We had ALOT of chips, chocolate, candy and a HUGE box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts that Maya got. Krispy Kreme has only got 1 store in Japan, and its in Shinjuku behind my work. You have to line up for more then 1 hour to get them...poor Maya!




We went to Enoshima beach, which is near Kamakura beach, but it isnt as dirty. We had a huge picnic dinner that Tabouchi made and it was sooooo yummmy. It was all vegetarian, she has an American boyfriend who is vegetarian so she knows how to cook for us! YAY


Eri, Tabouchi, Me, Maya, Yuki and Saki


Charlies Spank Girls


Fireworks for Hanabi


Jumping yay


Crazy Kg and Me


Excited beach dance


Eri's bunny shoes died. Sayonara


Yummy vege food!!! Thanx Tabouchi


Picnic yay


jumping in the sand


Me and Tabouchi


Cute Saki and Maya


Pink fireworks


kawaii


Maya dancing


Crazy swirly photo...no photoshop


KG draws something


twirling tabouchi






The Hanabi fireworks turned out to be fireworks Yuki bought and we let off. You can buy fireworks anywhere, conbinis, donkies ect....crazy.

However most of the fireworks are kinda just big sparklers, not many shoot up in the air ones.

After alot of fun with the fireworks the police came and told us off because you cant use them after 10pm in this area. We didnt know that cos we are from Tokyo, so we wernt in trouble.

It started to rain a little bit so we all jumped back in the car to go to Enoshima Mountain. On the top of the mountain there is a kind of radio tower/viewing deck. Its a popular date spot, you come with a padlock and lock it onto the metal fence and throw away the key and then the lock is there forever and your love will last forever. Romantic!

I was to scared to go to the top of the viewing deck, it was very shaky the tower, and since the earthquake last week I'm a bit jumpy.



The view...a little shook up



We saw a frog!


Going back to the car after a FUN night!

After that it started pouring with rain so we jumped back in the car to go home back to Tokyo. We dropped Eri and Maya of at Shibuya Station, then made our way to my house so they could pick up my stuff: my red drawers, my giant hello kitty light, my white mirror, my red chair and a whole lot of hair stuff like curlers and hairspray and also a few magazines. I still have alot to get rid of before I make the move back home...ahhhh stressful!

Tonight I'm going to this party called Tokyo Decedence...its kind of a S&M/erotica/harajuku fashion party....its going to be cool hopefully.

I'll post more pics then

Bye Bye xxxxx

No comments: